A memorial bowl
in remembrance of
The idea is simple,
* Stop into Englewood bowl from 2-6 pm on Sunday August 19
* Tell us what charity you'd like to donate to.
* Bowl as many games as you like at the regular low price of $4 per game plus shoes
* Bob of Englewood Bowl will donate half of the proceeds to your charity
* Feel good, do good and have fun !
Over 50 bowlers took an opportunity to beat the heat, share some quality time with their families and crash the pins for their favorite charity.
A great big thank you to Bob, the owner of Englewood Bowl who donated half the fees to those charities and then threw in a few bucks to each one himself. The Pioneer Days Committee is doing the same.
I'd personally like everyone to know that Englewood Bowl has the lowest prices of any bowling alley within reasonable driving distance and Bob didn't play the game of raising his prices to cover his donation. And the reviews are in; Englewood Bowl has some gooood pizza! Stop in, thank Bob for supporting the community and bowl a few games.
Community Charity Bowl
Sunday ~ August 19, 2018
2 to 6pm